Friday, July 2, 2010

Client Appreciation Day

Today was the day that I had my client appreciation open house. The gals made a 4th of July card and we made our wish list for the new catalog. Each lady received the water and a cupcake that I put together as a thank you. I even booked a workshop! For all of these projects I used the 4th of July stamp set found in the summer mini. Congratulations to Jodi Nipper who brought a finshed card she made at home using SU products. Her name was entered into a drawing and she was the lucky girl who went home with a free stamp set.




The finished card and the two prizes that the ladies took home!
Check back for recipes. If you have any questions you can email me karencoxstamps@gmail.com



4 comments:

  1. Tag you're it...following your blog now...here is mine:

    www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I just started following.
    www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.polkadotsandpaper.net/ (Working on getting Follow Me Button)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun, cute card, water bottle and cupcake! following you from SC

    ReplyDelete